KTM, Husqvarna, GasGas 2-Stroke TPI ECU Flash - 2018+
- ECU Reflash License: $280 (One license per bike)
- ECU Reflash Cable Kit PLUS license: $550 (Cable allows remote reflash; can be used on any number of bikes) new for 2021
- ECU Editor Package: $150 (allows user to tweak performance maps to their own liking) new for 2021
KTM XC or XC-W150/250/300 TPI 2018+ (must be TPI 2 stroke)
- Husqvarana TE/TX 150i/250i/300i TPI 2019+
- GasGas EC/EX 150/250/300 TPI 2021+
This flash product works with all TPI bikes under the KTM family. If your bike says "TPI" we have a flash for you.
We have spent a lot of time in the warmer months building performance products around the KTM, Husqvarna and GasGas lineup of TPI (transfer port injection) off-road motorcycles (150, 250 and 300). We are also offering a performance head and idle screw to pair with the flash, something we *heavily* encourage. If purchased together you will receive a discount. Click here for the full package (discounted).
New for 2021, we now are offering a remote reflash cable that allows you the user to flash the dirt bike to one of our performance maps from your own garage. This cable can be used for as many bikes as the user would like, but each bike must have its own license. This cable is great for those who are looking to flash between different maps, those looking to minimize downtime (no mailing of the ECU is required) and/or a good way to flash for a group of users.
For the discerning user, we've also brought forward an editor package that'll allow the user to tweak the performance map to their liking.
From the factory, the TPI engine maps are built around passing the European emissions laws (EURO 4). We have noted the following issues:
- Lean running motor. The motor can run too lean, especially from idle to 1/2 throttle
- Erratic on trail. The OEM map can cause the bike to sputter in parts of the throttle
- Excessive pipe bang on deceleration
- Uses a very small amount of 2 stroke oil. Some riders have already had durability problems as a result. We can turn the oil pump up slightly, resulting in a safer running motor.
- Performance is a bit flat. Many riders have been out climbed and hole shotted by their buddies on the exact same bike with a carburetor.
- Hard starting in certain situations
Despite these OEM mapping woes, we firmly believe in the TPI system as the future of 2 stroke dirt bike riding. Simply put, fuel injection gives us more control over the riding characteristics than we could ever get out of a carb'd setup and we've been able to extract an immense amount of performance through building a map for performance & quality of ride, not European emissions.
Drawing on over a decade of tuning & modification work in the two stroke snowmobile world, we have been able to successfully address both performance and ride quality issues using the stock ECU in a way that no other tuner has been able to accomplish.
We are the *only company in North America offering a reflash service, and the only company in the world offering the reflash service from your PC in your garage. Dollar for dollar it is the best money you can spend on your TPI*, we offer all the performance of a stand alone ECU while retaining all OEM serviceability! We have invested hundreds of hours into our proprietary flash process, and can assure you it is easier, more affordable and draws on our extensive understanding of fuel injected two strokes!*
- 100% software based flash; we do not physically alter the ECU in anyway.
- Much better engine characteristics from idle to 1/2 throttle.
- Smoother power delivery.
- More torque at low/mid RPM.
- More HP at high RPM.
- Less pipe bang on deceleration.
- Safer air fuel ratios (not lean).
- Additional oil injection (more oil = happier pistons/jugs/bottom end)
- We have tested with multiple pipes and silencers with good results now! (this is an update) - We approve our maps on both Pro Circuit and FMF aftermarket pipes as well as OEM. Even a few dents isn't likely to cause any issue (our product testers love to dent stuff)
- We alter both maps on the bike which can be selected via the bar mount (or plug if you did not install the bar mount). The configuration remains the same (one is less aggressive, one is more aggressive)
- Multiple map options! From hard enduro to all around trial use to MX.
- Editor available!
- We are offering maps for the 150, 250 and 300 TPI models from 2018 through 2021.
- This includes *all* models of TPI bikes from both KTM and Husqvarna as well as the new GasGas offerings of TPI bikes.
- The stock ECU will still connect to your dealer diagnostics. In fact, we do not believe the dealer will even be able to see any changes have been made.
- We suggest you set the power valve ***slightly in from flush with the case***. Though you are welcome to play with this, just a touch in from flush has yielded the performance we like, and most (95%) of our customers also like.
- For off road use only!
How to Flash
If you purchased a cable and are remotely flashing, watch this video.
If you are sending your ECU in, please send to...
19139 State 34
Park Rapids, MN 56470