Ski-Doo Gen 4 850 Factory Turbo Performance Package
The Ski-Doo 850 Factory Turbo is a great performing sled out of the box. However, it'll get outrun by a sled with an aftermarket turbo kit bolted onto it. Thankfully, this can be fixed with some simple bolt on parts & a performance ECU flash.
This package improves throttle response and spool time all the while putting 10-40+ horsepower (additional) to the track. Drop 10-13 pounds (depending on what exhaust you chose), lower your charge temps, and improve your belt life.
Web Editor's Note: The first picture is of the entire package & "Hotdogger" exhaust. The second picture shows the Extra Light exhaust. No matter what exhaust you chose, the rest of the product package remains the same.
- Performance Exhaust. Pick between hotdogger (for a warm lunch) or extra light. The hotdogger exhaust sheds 10 pounds from the stock exhaust, flows with less restriction and improves the exhaust tone all while keeping noise in check. The extra light exhaust has all the same performance benefits but forgoes the hotdogger & some extra material for the lightest weight possible. Much like the hotdogger, the exhaust note is improved without being overly loud.
- Performance Flashes: You pick between +10, +20, +30 and +40. You can flash back and forth as many times as you like (including flashing back to stock if for some crazy reason you want to).
- Reflash Cable: This allows you to flash from the comfort of your own home/shop from any windows based PC/laptop with an internet connection. This lets you run a modest +10 HP tune one day, then turn the sled's boost up following a big dump.
- Adjustible High Performance Clutch Kit: What good is all that power if you can't put it to the ground? Our clutch kit performs better than stock all the while letting you easily adjust ramp configuration depending on how much boost you are putting out.
- Silicone Charge Tube: Flows better, reduces intake temps, improves throttle response. We are no longer offering this with the blow off valve (even though its pictured).
Looking for the clutch tools at a discount? Find them here.