Polaris RZR Turbo/XP/Pro Shocker Downpipe (electronically controlled side dump!!)
This is one of the coolest products we've ever built. With the push of a button, you can open a dump valve on the downpipe. This does two things, first it makes your RZR sound as mean as it feels. Second horsepower & RPM will increase, with most customers seeing a jump of 200-300 RPM when the valve is opened.
Want to keep things quieter and more stock like? No problem, just press the button and the valve will shut, with your exhaust retaining a softer more gentle note as the gas will travel as it originally did, through a stock or aftermarket muffler. You literally get the best of both worlds with this product.
Net takeaway? Press the button and your machine sounds like a Group B Rally car. Press the button again and it sounds stock (though it still has some performance gain of the freer flowing downpipe).
- Works with stock and aftermarket exhaust
- Great solution for those looking for two exhaust notes out of the same machine (quiet for neighborhood, open for racing)
- Freer flowing, adds horsepower (5-8 at the wheels).
- Everything you need is included in the kit.
- Fits all models and years of the turbo RZRs (XP/Pro etc)
- 100% bolt on product; no cutting grinding or welding.
- Uses the OEM O2 sensor
- 2.5" piping all the way through.
- Plug and play harness
- Drops weight