BRP Ryker 900 Turbo Kit
We are thrilled to announce our all new Ryker 900 bolt-on turbo kit. We bring over 10 years of turbocharging experience into this kit, and firmly believe it is the best upgrade anyone can make to their Ryker when looking for the outright best performance.
This will take your stock Ryker and turn it into something that is only limited by the amount of grip in the wheels. The sound is incredible, as is the performance.
- Stock Ryker 900: 71HP
- Ryker 900 with Silber Turbo at 5psi running pump gas: 115HP (+40%)
Those wondering, this is an additional 30% when compared to a hopped up naturally aspirated Ryker running our header, intake and a custom tune.
We will also provide faster tunes in the future for those looking to run higher octane.
Kit Includes the following items:
- Custom Turbocharger with cast manifold
- Adjustable wastegate actuator ( Boost PSI from 3-8 psi with appropriate fuel)
- Oil Feed and Drain Line
- Oil Pan and gasket
- Air Inlet Pipe and K&N Filter with Outerwear
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Downpipe with integrated Heatshield
- Exhaust Vband clamp with heat shield
- Turbo Coolant Lines
- 3Bar Map Sensor
- Silicone Charge Tube
- All Necessary Hardware, clamps, and fittings
- Installation will take the average consumer 4-5 hours with basic hand tools needed. Kit requires no modifications to the bike, so you can remove the turbo kit and return it to stock.
Boost is adjustable from 3-8 psi with recommended fuel. Kit makes 50% more HP on 5 psi 91 pump gas fuel.
$2700 Complete kit no Programmer ( Customer must already have Dynojet PV3 Controller and we will email them the tune.)
$3000 Complete Kit with Dynojet Programmer
PRE ORDER SPECIAL - We are discounting all kits by 10%. This only remains in effect through November.
Before starting the Ryker for the first time, it was recommended to me that I should've disconnected the ignition coils and cranked the engine over for 20 seconds. Then loosen the oil fitting on top of the turbo to verify oil is there. If no oil, repeat process until oil is flowing to the turbo.