Polaris Pro RMK Turbo Kit
Please note, if you have a 2011-2012 Pro RMK you will also need to purchase an ECU from us.
- When you purchase a kit, please print off this form and include it in the box with your ECU when you send it back to HQ for your reflash! Not sure wehre to send the ECU? Address is here.
- Looking for your user manual or install manual? Check our install manual page..
- We also have reflash centers throughout the country!
Looking to finance? Cool! We now offer financing. Check out our financing page here for instructions. Prequalify in seconds. Checking your credit score does not effect your score.
*0% only for those who qualify over a 12 month term. Also offering 24 and 36 month options at competitive interest rates.
Silber produces the best turbo kit for the Polaris Pro Ride/Rush chassis. Period. This kit enters its 4th generation, providing the rider with true pull and go reliability, unprecedented performance and outstanding dollar for dollar value. Key features include a cutting edge ceramic ball bearing turbo, rider friendly ECU-reflash and ability to run pump or race gas depending on boost level/elevation. Installation takes about 4-5 hours with this 100% bolt on kit. No welding, cutting, grinding or additional modification to the sled.
Please select kit that corresponds to your model year from the drop down list. Be sure to select the correct year. Kit comes in "standard" and "premium" trim. Premium trim includes the addition of external wastegate for smoother power delivery and better bottom end performance. Kit is set to deliver 7 pounds of boost, can be adjusted up or down.
***2011-2012 Require a 2013 or newer ECU. We stock them and can include them with your turbo kit today.***
Customers please note, you will need to send back your ECU for a reflash. Please print this form and include it with your ECU when sending it.
Turbo Kit Specs
- Fuel controlled via proprietary ECU reflash.
- Full clutch kit for varying elevations and boost levels
- Custom molded tubular silicone air box
- Custom billet throttle body boot
- External 3 Bar map sensor
- 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Oilless setup utilzes injector oil to lube the turbo
- Comes set at 7 PSI. Adjustible via wastegate spring.
- Installs in 5-7 hours using normal garage tools.
- 100% complete no additional purchases necessary